Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grades Are In!

The grades are in and if I could do cartwheels I would! Three A's and a B. Grade point average of 3.75. I believe I have made the dean's list but it will not be official until January when they post the list. One semester behind me and four more to go! My next semester will be a little tougher as I have 5 classes instead of 4. Our household is gearing up for Christmas now. I finally got the house decorated. I am planning my annual cookie day with Summer and Ty gets to join in now. We make and decorate cookies together. I'm planning on taking them to the new Disney movie. I felt like they got a little neglected while Nana was in school. Makayla lives with us so she sees me and I interact with her on a daily basis but Summer and Ty do not. We are planning a MO trip after Christmas with them and praying for snow while we are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment