Monday, August 10, 2009

I Can't Believe I'm Blogging

My niece blogs and I decided to try and being the supportive person she is, she encouraged it. I am not computer stupid but when it comes to blogging, twitter etc I am totally in the dark. I am starting a new stage in my life this coming Monday, August 17th and I thought it would be interesting to do a somewhat daily diary of my experiences of going back to school as a older adult, not that I am ancient. I am 46 and will be returning to school full time. My husband has his own business, my children are grown and with children of their own and I wanted to do something different so school is what I have chosen. I am scared, excited, nervous and pretty much any other emotion you could label it and hopefully homework will not keep me from updating my blog on a regular basis. So world of cyberspace here I come and please be gentle with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment